Friday, September 7, 2007

[0030] A project

If you really must have a hint, read this one.

So I've been taking the public bus to get home from school every day. Today it got a little weird and very annoying. As the bus neared my stop, I reached to pull the cord, but someone else pulled it first. That has nothing to do with it anyways. So as the bus stops, I get up from my seat, which was right behind the rear door. The other person is somehow already out the front door, and as I am about to step off the bus, the door closes right in my face. As I turn around to see what's up, the driver takes off! So I immediately pull the cord again and get off at the next stop. Great. Now I just have to walk back up the hill to my house! #@%^#@*%$*#%$^! What kind of bus driver doesn't check if there is anyone else getting off? Idiot!

No comments: